Hello and thank you for visiting my website. I know that buying or selling a home is one of the most important decision you will ever make and I want to help make that experience as smooth and successful as possible. I build my business on Trust. You are trusting me with one of the most important things you will ever do, and I want to prove I am worth that trust. Part of that is to do all I can to be the best agent available.
Some of the ways I do that are:
I belong to three (3) different Multiple Listing Services (MLS) to be able to see all the properties available if you are buying a home or to expose your home for sale to the most agents possible. Unlike some agents that only subscribe to one service, I think that my clients deserve and should expect the best and that means having all the information about the listings in area not only a piece of the big picture.
I currently have my ABR, SRES, SFR, and Eco Broker certifications. I attend class frequently and view webinars often.
- My ABR, Accredited Buyer Representative certification came from completing a series of class on how best to represent a buyer in a real estate transaction. This means that I have more training on how to help and guide you through the home buying process than many agents. How to explain the process of buying a home, how to find financing, how to determine what is the right property, how to help you determine the amount to offer for a home and all the other steps to get you to the closing table and confident in your decisions. I will help you find the home of your dreams by taking the time to listen and understand your needs and desires. Once I know what you want, I will work tirelessly to find the right home for you, because no one should have to compromise when it comes to such a huge purchase.
- My SRES, Senior Real Estate Specialist certification means that I have taken a series of in depth courses on the issues effecting clients over 50 years of age. Up-sizing, downsizing, aging parents, grand children, age related health issues, second homes, and lots of the other issues the over 50 client faces.
- My SFR, Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource certification came after completing a course on primarily how to help people who may be facing foreclosure. There are things that can be done to help if you are in trouble with making your mortgage payments or have negative equity in your home. Contact a SFR realtor early can help you to possibly save your home or reduce the impact to your credit rating.
- My Eco Broker certification came from complete a group of classes on the effects of housing on people, the effects of the environment on housing, and how to maximize energy savings in a home. These factors include radon, lead, water quality, air quality, passive and non-passive solar options, financing for energy efficient homes and rebates and tax credits for improving energy efficiency in your home.
- And finally I am not a spring chicken, but I'm don't have one leg in the grave either. I bring with me the life experiences of being a daughter, mother and grandparent. I have purchased and sold many homes personally. I have built a custom home with the help of a general contractor. I have lived on the beach and the mainland. I was a computer engineer in another life and bring my understanding of technology to my job as a realtor. My husband is retired from the Army and I have a son-in-law that is actively serving.
Buying or Selling Coastal Property:
You may have always wanted to own a home on the beach. My extensive experience and expertise in the coastal property on Topsail Island will help you to make an informed decision about this major purchase. Making sure you know about re-buildability, private and federal flood insurance, home owner associations and vacation home management are only some of the areas where I can make you feel comfortable about your new home. There are many issues involved with coastal property, don't go out there unarmed.
Housing around the Base:
If you are looking to buy or sell a home near Camp Lejeune or the Air Station I can help. I am married to an retired service member and have a son-in-law on active duty. I can relate to your issues and help you. It doesn't matter if you're retiring in the area, looking for your first home and using VA Financing or PCSing and need to sell. I can also help if you are in the market to rent your home.
I hope that you find my website to be a great source of information and visit often. Whether you are looking for Homes for Sale, Moving Resources, or even Mortgage Information everything you need is right here.
I will always be available for personal service by phone or email, so feel free to contact me with questions any time!